Kitty parties are a great way to stay connected with your friends and spend some particular time to enjoy and relax. From being organized at home to new venues and planning according to the theme, there are so many things one can play around to make a party enjoyable. Kitty parties are all about meeting your friends, having some fun and, and sharing some memories. We can understand how difficult it can be to come up with some unique ideas regarding your jewelry when it comes to kitty party. Here are some vibrant and vivid jewelry types that you can try and rock your next Kitty party.
Tassels and PomPoms Tassels and pompoms are indeed must-have fashion accessories for your kitty party theme. Sandals, beach trots, necklaces, and more are having a punch of color with these fun add-ons. And excellent news, you can make them yourself! Tassels and PomPoms are something that you can make it yourself at home. Tassels and PomPoms look vibrant, lovely, and squishy and can instantly add a splash of colors in your kitty party. Another best thing about them is they can be used in innumerable ways. If you want to enhance your look, these cute elements can help you in that.
Oxidized Jewellery If you are searching for something more traditional for your next kitty party, then oxidized jewellery is something that you can give a go. Silver Jewellery looks fantastic, and its silver pieces will reflect moon-like glow on your face. Oxidized jewellery designs are often intricate yet beautiful, and they go well with any Indian attire. If you don’t own any piece of Oxidized jewellery, then your jewelry collection is incomplete yet. It can be your perfect pick for your next kitty party.
Crystal Jewelry Crystal Jewellery can add glamour and style to your appearance and make you feel more confident about your being. These statement pieces look unique and are of contemporary style. Whether you wear a ring, necklace or pendant, crystal jewelry adds a unique charm to your looks. Crystal jewellery will make you feel good and beautiful.
Chand Bali Earring When you decorate your ears with earring earrings, it gives you an instant blaze of a lush style. Popularized by Nizams, Chand Bali earrings have been the central ornament of royalties for many centuries. These antique styled dangling earrings turn the eyeballs every time and it is a perfect party wear jewelry. Chandbali earring can bring shimmer and glamour to your entire look and make you feel like a queen. This can be your decision if you are thinking of wearing Chandbali earring on your next Kitty Party.
Lacquer and Terracotta Tired of wearing metal jewelry? Don’t worry; we have a different option for you. In your next kitty party, try lakh or terracotta jewellery and be a trendsetter. You are surely going to turn heads by wearing the fab pieces made of Terracotta. It will give you a completely new party look. There are many amazing designs available for terracotta jewellery in various colors. The best thing about Terracotta jewellery is that it can be paired with traditional as well as western attire. If you have decided to keep the jewellery theme for your next kitty party, there are many things that you can try to make your kitty party more enjoyable.
1) You can showcase the artificial jewellery on the table and may display in a tray or central display board. You can well decorate the entire party hall or room with different types of flowers and showcase artificial jewellery in a well-arranged manner. You can also ask your guest to come in jewelry and traditional attire to match up with the party theme.
2) You can arrange kitty party games for ladies based on jewelry theme. For eg.
• You may play jewelry trivia quiz and create some exotic fun in your party. Start with asking some questions related to jewellery and people will participate more and will enjoy a lot.
• You can bring in some DIY material and ask your party guests to create some fun jewellery out of that stuff. It is an engaging activity and will create so much fun.
• You can put some jewelry pieces like a necklace, earrings, or rings, etc. in a box and ask your guests to pick one jewelry piece and sing a song related to that particular jewelry piece.