MaangTikka – Buy Bridal Maangtikka and Earrings Set
Maang Tikka is one of the most worn forehead jewelry pieces at weddings or functions. Maang Tikka, also known as mangtika, is an essential piece of jewelry for brides and married women in many cultures. It adds style to our faces and our attire. In Fashioncrab, we have a wide range of maangtikka sets available online: Punjabi maangtikka, Kundan maangtikka, Bridal maangtikka, matha patti, and big & heavy tikka sets to name a few. Maang tikka can also be used as a Passa for weddings and private functions. Maang tikka is a must-have of jewelry for every Indian bride.
One of the most popular types of maang tikkas is the heavy maang tikka. This type of maang tikka is typically adorned with intricate designs and heavy stones or pearls, making it a perfect accessory for grand and lavish weddings. Heavy maang tikkas come in a variety of styles, from traditional to contemporary, and are available in different shapes and sizes to suit a wide range of face shapes.
It is an accessory that adds grace and elegance to a bride's look and can make her stand out from the crowd. Brides-to-be often spend a considerable amount of time choosing the perfect maang tikka to match their wedding outfits and complement their overall look.
Here are some of the popular types of maang tikka:
1. Traditional Maang Tikka - This is a classic design that is usually made of gold, with a single chain that runs from the center of the tikka to the hair. It is adorned with precious stones, such as diamonds, rubies, and emeralds.
2. Mathapatti Maang Tikka - This type of maang tikka has a central headpiece that sits on the top of the head, with chains on either side that connect to the tikka. It is usually heavily adorned with stones and pearls.
3. Borla Maang Tikka - This is a round maang tikka that sits on the forehead, with a long chain that runs through the hair. It is typically made of silver and is adorned with colorful stones and beads.
4. Side-Swept Maang Tikka - This is a modern design that is worn on the side of the head, with a single chain that sweeps across the forehead. It is often adorned with a single stone or a small cluster of stones.
5. Passa Maang Tikka - This type of maang tikka is worn on one side of the head, with a long chain that drapes over the hair. It is usually heavily adorned with pearls and stones and adds a royal touch to any outfit.
In conclusion, maang tikka holds a significant place in traditional Indian culture and is an essential part of the bridal trousseau. It is a symbol of marriage, spiritual awakening, beauty, and tradition, making it an important piece of jewelry for many women. Wear the maang tikka with or without parting your hair. So which one is your favorite? Do shop & share your experience with us!